Beethoven

Do not only practice your art, but force your way into it's secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine. Beethoven

Friday, January 4, 2013

52 Uses other than the obvious for soap

Happy New Year! It is a time of year to start fresh and with that in mind ...
I have been toying with the idea of doing a fun blog for a while now revolving around other uses for soap.
In my research I found about a million uses so it will be a challenge to narrow it down to what I consider the most interesting 52 uses.
So every Friday for 52 weeks I hope you will join me in a fun trip down the lane of alternative uses for soap. LOL.


Without further ado here is use #1

 Deodorizer. Place a bar of your favorite soap inside your suitcase or your drawers to keep them smelling fresh. The same goes for your car; a bar of pleasingly scented soap might be just the thing after that new car smell has faded–or never was.

I love this idea! I have a bar of pumpkin crunch in my car, a bowl of my laundry soap in the top of my closet and mini slices of Lemongrass tucked in my linen closet. 


So instead of just letting your soap sit on the shelf looking pretty make it do double duty until you are ready to use it.

Happy New Year!
See you next Friday for another installment.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment