Beethoven

Do not only practice your art, but force your way into it's secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine. Beethoven

Friday, January 18, 2013

52 Uses for Soap Use # 3


We are halfway through January and that means one thing and one thing only to me.
THAT VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING!!!
My favorite holiday because it is all about romance and I get chocolate. 
Two things that I LOVE!
Usually the love of my life buys me a boat load of wonderful gourmet chocolates and if he does not ration them out to me I will actually sneak up at night to eat some. Just saying... Chocolate is my weakness!




In my area we are having a chocolate event where I intend to pick me up some fine chocolates!

That being said let's get on to this weeks alternative use for soap.

-If you rub bar soap on a mosquito bite, it forms a protective coating that helps keep it from itching (kinda like the way nail polish works.)

I did not know this one, and I have never heard of putting nail polish on a bite either! I made a balm for bites but next summer I will try rubbing soap on it!
If you have ever tried either of these remedies for a mosquito bite pipe in and let us hear how it worked!

See you all next week for another installment and I hope you all get to be a blessing to someone between now and then!

Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment