Beethoven

Do not only practice your art, but force your way into it's secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine. Beethoven

Friday, January 25, 2013

Alternative uses for soap- use #4

Friday again! This week has really flown by! I hope it has been a good one for you all!
For those of you outside of Colorado that read my blog, first of all THANK YOU! Secondly you may not know I live in Ski Country and don't ski but I am completely enjoying an annual major event we have in Aspen this time every year called the Winter X- Games.

I am not usually into sports but I am riveted by the creativity and bravery or insanity( both are applicable) of the athletes that participate. And I have to admit that I am a huge fan of Shaun White. I just think he is crazy good and just plain crazy too!



So in honor of the Winter X Games here is this weeks alternative use for soap:

 A Wax for your ski's! (and If you try this you are totally on your own!) I did include the link below for your reading pleasure!
 
 Ingredients and formula for super fast ,all temp, racing ski wax:
(1)5 lbs of paraffin wax(preferably 150degree or higher melt temp 160 is optimal)
(2) 1/2 lb of paraffin wax hardener
(3) a bar of Ivory soap
(4) a regular size tube of Crest high fluoride toothpaste (5)a heaping tablespoon of spruce gum(resin from a spruce tree)
 
Until next week I wish you a blessed and prosperous life where you are so blessed you get to bless those around you.
Donna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment