Beethoven

Do not only practice your art, but force your way into it's secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine. Beethoven

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back and ready to ROCK!

We are back! 
Soap guild conference was wonderful! I attended so many great classes and met so many inspirational soap makers. I will be featuring some of those amazing soapmakers in future blog postings.
I want to share a few Soap Guild photos before I knuckle down and get back to work!

Beautiful riverboat outside the Red Lion Inn  where the conference was held
The highlight of my day!! Meeting the Bramble Berry Team!
Anne-Marie is so down to earth and her team is A-Plus!

Loved Meeting soapmakers that I have been talking to on line!
This is Ada from soap much love, Me, and NaYeon from Castle Lake studio





I loved meeting Debby May from Wholesale Supplies Plus.
I also loved that the owners of the companies I buy all my
oils from are interested in meeting us soapmakers!
I mean the owner of Walmart has never thanked me
for my business.
Me, Ada again, And Holly from the Lotion Bar Cafe.
Now
talk about a fun woman, Holly is a riot!
Getting my Soapmaking Certification was just awesome! I was
nervous! We tested at 7 AM and I am not really "brainy" until much later in the
day!

Enough about the conference! For now anyway!
13 days until the new store opens!

No comments:

Post a Comment